Fort Myers Hair
Expert, Affordable Fort Myers Color Correction
When you have an “oops” color situation going on with your hair, you need expert Fort Myers color correction services.
Damaged, fragile hair. Brassy color. Faded hues. These are the signs it’s time for expert Fort Myers color correction services.
Instead of reaching for your hat, you can turn to our team of professionals at Bruce Todd Salon to find real solutions for even the worst hair color disasters.
As the leading provider of hair color correction services in Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, and Cape Coral, we have seen our fair share of unfortunate color results.
Oftentimes, the culprit is store bought hair dyes and even products from other salons that contain high levels of ammonia—you know, the stuff used to clean ovens! This caustic chemical simply wreaks havoc on the condition of your hair.
What Happened to Your Hair Color?
You may be surprised to learn that many store-bought hair color products contain as much as 65 percent ammonia. The problem is that the chemical immediately begins to destroy the hair shaft and cuticles as soon as the very first application.
The result? Damaged, overly dry, brittle hair and faded color that is not at all what you had in mind.
If this is you, don’t despair! Our hair color experts at Bruce Todd Salon specialize in color correction and know exactly what to do to get your hair back to a healthy and beautiful condition as quickly as possible.
We Can Transform a Bad Hair Color Situation
How do we do it? At our salon, we use exclusively GOLDWELL hair color and care products because of their strong commitment to development and research related to hair color and health.
This partnership enables us to take advantage of GOLDWELL’s innovative techniques and products designed to repair damaged, color-treated hair and create a beautiful color that promotes the integrity of your locks.
Available GOLDWELL color correction treatments available at our salon include:
- Silk Lift: A highlighting crème specifically designed for stressed hair that provides damage-free results.
- Colorance: A semi-permanent color that is oxidative and 100% ammonia-free, it creates long-lasting, intensive color results along with superior shine for all hair types; Colorance will leave give you hair that feels healthier than it has in years.
- TopChic: With 72 gorgeous shades all custom-formulated for your unique skin tone and personal style, this hair color is what you need to get that Instagram-worthy hair color.
- Nectaya: This permanent, organically-derived hair color is ammonia-free and gentle on your damaged hair; you are sure to love the “look and feel” results.
Schedule Fort Myers Color Correction Today
You deserve to feel good about your hair, and our color correction experts are available to help you get your hair to a beautiful, healthy condition sooner than you expect.
Contact our pro team at Bruce Todd Salon today to schedule your free, complimentary consultation.
We will go over the best treatment options for your unique situation as well as walk you through pricing options.
Reach out to us by phone at 239-277-0098, or click here to book your appointment online.
We look forward to showing you just how simple and effective Fort Myers color correction services can be!
- Color Gloss ($50)
- Retouch & Gloss ends ($67)
- Mens 5min Grey Blending ($50)
- Partial Foil to Crown ($65+)
- Partial Foil to Occipital Short ($75+)
- Partial Foil to Occipital Long ($85+)
- Full Foil Short ($105+)
- Full Foil Long ($130+)
- Ombre Specialty Color ($125+)
- Balayage (Painted on Color Highlites) ($250+)
- Hi Lift Blonding ($75+)
- Bleach & Tone ($95+)
- Duragloss Shine Treatment ($35+)